Friday, March 13, 2009

They call me, "Daddy"

I have several operational titles at my job. Some of them are serious and others were created just for grins. A firm believer in balance and moderation, I have adopted the acronym MOLT - Minister Of Little Things. There is, after all, more than one way to say "Assistant Church Custodian". There was the time a kid was helping his dad test the sound in the Worship Center and didn't realize he was on throughout all the main hallways. He picked up the microphone, saw me through the windows a couple hundred feet away and said, "Testing...testing...hey, Mr. Janitor Guy!"

It is always a highlight of my day to come home after work and kiss my wife. Eventually this habit resulted in me being able to come home to kiss my wife AND my kids. Two (and soon to be three) priceless little adorable tax-deductions that run across the room screaming, "Daddy, Daddy!!"

That title is one I'll cherish for the rest of my life.


No comments: