Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A blog by any other name...

...would be plagiarism, to say the least. Thanks to those who contributed ideas in my quest for a blog title.

The committee vote (made in absence of a quorum due to the rest of the committee taking a congressional-style recess) has resulted in the title you now see in the header.


I want to stimulate you to take your stand for Jesus Christ by joyfully serving Him and wholeheartedly seeking the Truth. I pray that you would imitate Him as a fragrant offering to God.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry - I guess I was too late!

Lance said...

Thanks, I like the active verb in your suggestion.
I just figured out that my comment moderation option was on the wrong default, apparently I hadn't selected 'allow' for each post. Hope I got that fixed now and I appreciate you reading.